The show was created by Franco Dragone. He is also responsible for "O" and "Mystere." However, Le Reve is not a Cirque du Soleil show.
According to some of my work associates who previously saw the show it has made a lot of wonderful improvements. The show continues to evolve and make changes to enhance the production and Le Reve experience.
The round theater makes every seat in the house a good seat.
I plan to check out Love (this is a Cirque show) next month. I am loving The Beatles right now so I have to see it. I am living in Vegas and I have no excuse not to go. Stay tuned for that post.
Here's a link to the Wynn Las Vegas. If you are ever in Vegas or if you live in Sin City, you have to check out Le Reve. http://www.wynnlasvegas.com/#home
Here are some fun facts about the show:
- The pool at Le Reve holds 1.1 million gallons of water.
- The aerial rigging is done on multiple grid levels and requires fourteen riggers and 60 harnesses for each performance.
- The average pool temperature is 89 degrees F and the air above the water is at 92 degrees.
- Special heating areas have been created backstage to keep the artists from getting cold as they wait to re-enter the water.
- Twelve of the performers in Le Reve are married to each other and most of these couples have a child.
- The cast of 86 artists represent 17 countries.
- Each member of the cast must become scuba certified before performing in the theater.
- The water element of Le Reve creates stress on the costumes-it takes the wardrobe department four hours each day to hand check every costume for repairs and touch-ups.